1. Learn basics of electronics
2. Develop manual robots with electronics you learnt in the process
3. Learn basic programming on Arduino like simple micro-controller and use various sensors to detect cool data
4. Once you are done with Arduino just focus to master it with various robots
5. Then go for learning IoT : This comes as next step as now you are able to collect data on a hardware device and operate machines over bluetooth/radio waves but you don't have knowledge how two hardware devices can communicate with each other over internet, so learn IoT by using simple Arduino supported micro-controller like Nodemcu
6. Learn how to program over server so your hardware device can communicate even you can use Adrafruit like platform for this purpose for easy execution.
7. Once you are done with IoT go ahead with Computer Vision learning : Learn basics of using raspberry pi and install os on this
8. Use Opencv to do image detection and other purposes, then integrate camera with your raspberry pi to make an eye with brain of your robot
9. After this learning your robot can watch with camera, brain is in raspberry pi, hands can be operated by motor and it can communicate over internet too.
10. Computer vision includes a part of Artificial Intelligence in it so go ahead to learn AI and use this to make more advanced robots.
Currently most common language being used is Python which you can while learning robotics itself but note one thing to master these all you need to rely on practical applications without which every theoretical knowledge is a waste.
Hope this guide helped you and if you need any help from our side write us on email@example.com, we'll be happy to help you.
We at Rankethon provides you online platform where we sent the lab materials at your home then we train you on everything practically on one to one basis. So you can join us by visiting https://www.rankethon.in/homerancho to learn.